1/21/09

The wait is over; destiny calls...


Does anyone out there care that the season premier of LOST is about to start in 10 minutes? I could pee my pants from excitement (or is that just my pregnancy stress incontinence acting up?)! What has become of the island? of those left behind? What will become of Kate and Jack? What really happened to Claire? Did Jin die in the explosion? Is Benjamin Linus good or bad? Will Charlie return? But most importantly, will we see Sawyer shirtless? Are you sensing what a looser I am yet?

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Girl I am so with you!

I am hopeless when it comes to this show. I am enthralled. Terry and I just read a recap [instead of watching the hour long one] and we're heading downstairs now to start our show!

Seriously, it's been like what..over a year since we saw it last?

natalie said...

I'm lost. Seriously. I don't have a clue. I'm so happy for all of my family and friends who FINALLY get to see the season premier of LOST tonight. That's all i've talked to anyone about today. That and yesterdays thrilling moments. Hooray for LOST fans!!
Okay, does it make me a complete geek when every time someone mentions LOST I quote Andy from the Office and say "get my LOST on"? It does, doesn't it. :(

Elise said...

LOST is the best show EVER!! Love me a little Josh Hollaway! But if he hooks up with Juliet, I will likely barf. Her friggin mouth and crazy eyebrows annoy me.

april said...

like the new background and amazingly i didn't barf when i saw the last one.

hope you liked your lost premiere. i'm not a lost fan, but i'm with you on the whole incontinence thing (whether i'm pregnant or not). anytime, you want empathy there just come see me. it's a problem for all the women in my family and my aunt likees to send me things. my fave was a card of a medical office and had the reception saying: "urology department, please hold."

Analia and Co. said...

Jennah, I love the new look of your blog. Pink was not your color. I have not been a fan of lost...I'm not much of a tv watcher these days. Incontinence....NOT fun! See too much of that at work!