1/12/09

I have been trying for days to change my background and something I did erased my whole blog. Or so I thought until my frustration was so great that my husband ("you know I don't believe in this whole blog thing") took a look at it. Have I mentioned how technically inept I am. Yes I have. So I have this beautiful pink background which when not reminding me of childhood stomach aches and my mothers favorite remedy, hints toward my soon to materialize daughter. Yikes. I mean YIKES!! In less than a month or there abouts I will have myself another baby. I say another baby because my Theo is still such a baby to me. Oh what will I do? I guess we will all simply "do". Aside from being thoroughly freaked out about it I am excited to see my baby girl. I do so love those frilly little clothes that have so generously been given to us. I will try to fix my background as soon as I calm down over my near loss. Until then try not to puke.

4 comments:

Analia and Co. said...

This happened to me before Jennah. Maybe I can help. How are you? I haven't talked to you in a while.

Elise said...

I try not to change my background for this exact reason. i know how to change it, I just dont know how to change it while keeping the widgets in place.
AND that was a jerky thing to say to me on my blog. Like 6 people asked me how to do it...I was trying to be thorough...It's not like I was all, let's show wveryone how smart I am. Oooh, I know how to use google! I get no compensation. Too bad.
And that's how I really feel. Boo YAH!

natalie said...

You're too funny. You're going to love being mama to that sweet baby girl. Girls are so much fun, and a wee bit easier as toddlers from my recent experiences.
Let me know if I can help you with your blog, although I love pink so it looks perfect as is. A tip to remember is always copy your html before doing anything with the looks of your blog. That way if you screw up, you have your back up.

Lindsey said...

Amen to the hassle of changing the blog look. I only know one way to do it, which means nothing fancy, ever, ever. You blog background would make a nice funky toenail polish color, though, so props for that. :) Any girl names picked out yet? I'm so excited for you! I'm scared for a #3 baby too, so I like your conclusion that you just simply "do". I'll try to remember that when I'm walking around like a sleep-deprived zombie. :) I sure do miss you!