2/2/09

This weekend

My lovely sister Jillair, wonderfully thoughtful friend April and  talented mother Cindy put on a baby shower for me at my mom's Bed and Breakfast this past weekend.  I was quite surprised that so many of my friends and sister-in-law took the time (3 hour car ride!) to be there.   I really felt quite honored and blessed to know such good people.  Until I am able to get my pictures situated, see what Amanda has posted concerning the weekend.  I was overwhelmed with beautiful girlie gifts that contained quite an amazing display of handcrafted goodies.  What talented friends with amazing taste I have!  This girl is gonna be a stylin' little thing.  I hope it was worth the time away from home and the car ride to be there.  I really can't find the right words to express how glad and surprised I am that so many good friends made the effort.  THANK YOU!

3 comments:

natalie said...

Your shower sounded so much fun. I wish I could have been there. homemade stylish gifts are the best, Amanda did an excellent job with those cute bibs. :) Please post pictures soon. I need to live vicariously through everyones blog these days.

Amber Culp Family said...

Thank you for having a baby and a mom with a B&B so we could have a blast. Your mom and sister/sis in law are amazing. It was a great get a way. I cannot wait to meet baby Harper.

The Jessee Family said...

It looks like you had so much fun. I am sorry that I wasn't able to come. I can't wait to visit you and your little one soon!