11/4/08

The wrestling begins.





I knew this day was coming with 2 boys close in age. Just didn't think it would sneak up on me this fast. Don't let those faces Theo's making fool you. He is loving every minute of it and often instigates the matches. Jack is pretty good (for now) about stopping when told and not being too rough. (Those days are numbered). He is a bit too fond of laying on Theo's face, particularly, and pulling blankets over him. This is when I have to step in. I vividly remember struggling to breath while wrestling as a child and it would freak me out. So far no broken bones or stitches (knock on wood) and only minor tears. But, lets just hope I hear those sweet words "it's a girl" on Friday...

6 comments:

Tice said...

I love the pictures of your two curly headed boys. They look like they're having a blast. Ah, brothers. So weird sometimes. :)

Happy Lizards said...

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you on Friday. Think pink thoughts . . . think pink thoughts. . .

april said...

i don't think any of us doubted that theo was enjoying the wrestling.

thinking good thoughts about the girl myself.

Elise said...

"Sigh" Can I just say I do not like this same recent development in my house. Boys, boys, boys...what am I going to do with them. Eli is changing and turning into a complete rascal. He is not cuddling near as much as he would rather climb and get into stuff he shouldn't pay with.

Analia and Co. said...

I agree boys just like to wrestle but you never know....you can also have a girl that LOVES to wrestle and has had stiches!! But there is something sweet about girls....so I am thinking PINK for you too!

sorichfamily said...

they are cute little wrestler boys! it is so funny that they are so into it at such a young age...boys!! help!! i am so hoping/praying for all things pink and wonderful at your house! i can't wait to hear!