6/5/09

Harpers Blessing Day




Theo's favorite- Aunt"Ware"-Jillair

My handsome husband and cousin Andy-visiting from FLA.
My "worrying about her future"look.
I can't get enough of these photos.  Theo thinks he's so cool when he gets to hold his sister.



One very soaked Jack.  About the only shot we could get of him all day as he was occupied by the rain storm.


Pretty Anamarie pining for another...

Two of my beautiful nieces-Sophia and Olivia.  Wish I could fit into those dresses.

I dont know how she got him to be held like this.

My brother Graham's family-Graham, Anamarie, Tyler, Sophia, Cole and Olivia


We had a wonderful day on Sunday as Blake blessed our girl.  My mom, brother Graham and family, cousin Andy and of course Jillair and Brycen were able to make it.  The blessing was sweet and ...just perfect.  Although her noggin was a bit too large for the bonnet to fit just right, she looked smashing in her dress-thank you mom!  What a lovely thing it is to name and bless your child as it allows you re-reflection on the wonders of life and the blessings of the gospel.
(Sorry about the random-ness of the picture order.  Technical difficulties and laziness dont mix)


12 comments:

Tice said...

I love all of these pictures. That Harper is beautiful. And Theo and Jack are as cute as ever.

Em said...

Oh it was so fun to see your family there with you guys! I just saw your face glowing more than usually! Your kids are great!



p.s. remember what I talked to you about...hook me up...haha

but really harper is so beautiful! good thing she has two older brothers that will look out for her!

natalie said...

What a beautiful baby girl! Feel better soon, missy. :)

april said...

those pics of harper in her blessing dress are divine!!!! she's such a cutie. i was lovin' your nieces' dresses on sunday too. what a cute family.

Elise said...

Jack looks like he's getting all big, and losing the baby look. I dont know if Harper likes Theo holding her as much as he does.

Elise said...

Oh, its nice to see a picture with Blakey smiling. He has a great smile. My man always looks grumpy in pictures, though in real life, he is quite pleasant.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations on a beautiful day and baby girl. She looks like a little angel! And your boys are always such little men! And also, YOU look amazing...are those regular skinny jeans?? I sort of feel like you're setting the bar a little too high. :)

Analia and Co. said...

Such cute pictures! So sad to have missed her blessing. It was nice to get to see these pics!

Our Family said...

Jennah- I feel so special that I am on your friend list :)! The blog will do for now as an update, your kids are so cute and man that Theo just cracks me up! I have read some into Feb. I loved the viedo, and the you know you are a Mom, and how patient you are with Theo and YOur sweet baby girl! Thanks Shirlene

Amber Culp Family said...

Harper looked so lovely at her blessing. How lucky you are to have so much family there for the big day.

Cami and Derek said...

Hey stranger, cute kids! Redheads are fun aren't they? We have 2 somehow. Check us out at www.swimminholelane.blogspot.com

Elise said...

Dude- this blog is seriously outdated nd in need of a little TLC. I know you are still depressed from my absence in utah- but you have to get it together for your childrens sake.